Easily accessible, evidence-based, engaging and effective, our online series has been specifically designed to introduce people to fascinating and useful insights around:
• What resilience really means
• The difference between our brain and our mind
• Why we feel the way we do and the value of all emotions
• Why we respond in the way that we do and how we can regulate it
• What we can do to help ourselves and make changes if we need to
An excellent way to learn about wellbeing in short manageable bursts with supportive, long-lasting resources, Be Kind to Your Mind also provides your organisation with a common and judgement-free language to help people talk confidently about our minds and how to keep them healthy.
Discover more about Be Kind to Your Mind