CPS Parent Coaching Day
Collaborative and Proactive Solutions (CPS) free day-long workshop for parents and carers
This parent coaching session is for you if you are a parent or carer that is familiar with Ross Greene’s work CPS and specifically ‘Plan B’.
Offering you a safe and confidential space to learn, practice and share your experiences with others, join us for this great opportunity.
We are not inviting your children, this day is for you. Your group will be a maximum of 12 guests, supported by two highly experienced Petros professionals, as we work together and individually.
Keeping it responsive to your needs, our day together will cover:
- CPS and Plan B
- Childhood development and mental health
- Educational assessments
- Discussion, sharing and individual support
Designed for and about you, join us for what will be a informative, supportive and exciting day together.
Work with families and children sit at the heart of our work at Petros and this day-long workshop is offered at no cost to you. As a not-for-profit organisation we do, however, welcome and encourage donations that will enable us to develop and grow these workshops to support more families and children. Please be sure to book your place and donate what you can today. Thank you.
During the day, you’ll be supported and guided by:
Jo will focus on CPS and adult resilience.
NEXT one-day course:
Thursday 26th September, 2019
- 10am- 4pm, at Heslington, York
- There is no charge for the day, however we’d be delighted if you would like to make a donation to our ‘Pay it Forward’ programme working with families via our website.
- Local eateries available for lunch. Nearby parking and excellent bus service.