MindHealth for Managers
Train the Trainer Programme
Proactive, flexible and cost effective… have you thought about in-house training?
Prevention is better than cure… build the resilience of your organisation; increase wellbeing and decrease stress-related absence and ‘burnout’ through our MindHealth for Managers (MHfM) Train the Trainer Programme.
A highly cost effective option, ensuring members of your in-house team have the ability to deliver high quality mental health training is a good way to embed consistent delivery and readily available, on-going support. In association with our MHfM Programme, using our Model of Adaptation (MDA) and exclusive video case studies, we have developed a ‘train the trainer’ programme to enable public and private sector organisations to roll out their own MHfM training.
Who should deliver this training?
This programme is suitable for highly experienced trainers (this is particularly important for managing groups), who have an active interest in mental health, are personally in a ‘good place’ and display demonstrable insight and empathy.
Five-day MHfM Train the Trainer Programme breakdown (min 4 – max 8 attendees)
Day 1: Receive Petros one-day MHfM training.
- Understand the model.
- Dig deeper into mental health, what it means.
- Mental health websites, review available resources.
- Awareness of our own mental health.
- Investigate our own strengths and vulnerabilities in terms of programme delivery.
- Organisational commitment and signposting.
Day 3: Delivery of training to the group
Day 4: Delivery of training to organisation.
Day 5: Training review and feedback.
In-house MHfM training fees
Fees per attendee: £7,500 + VAT (£5,000 + VAT for 2nd and 3rd attendees from the same organisation)
- Delivery of our unique five-day training programme.
- Four telephone supervisions per year, per trainer.
- One half-day annual review with trainer.
- One half-day refresher training/update training as required.
Please note: a £400 + VAT royalty fee per training session is applicable for use of materials, video and MDA.