We have written this guidance in line with current advice, which we all know is subject to daily change. But please be assured that the Petros Team will adhere to all official advice and our team members will do everything they can to ensure no risk is presented by them to your organisation.
Here are the steps we will be taking:
- We will follow all government advice regarding, for example, hygiene, travel, self-isolation and gatherings.
- We will adhere to your organisational COVID-19 policies/guidance.
- Where there is a discrepancy between such advice/guidance or policies, we will follow the advice that we consider poses the least risk to your organisation and our team members.
Pre-booked training and cancellations
- Unless directed otherwise, we will endeavour to deliver all training as planned.
- If for any reason your original trainer (Jo, Di, Maxine, Ed, Tracy, Mark) is unable to deliver because of COVID-19 related issues, we will endeavour to replace them with another team member.
- If we are unable to deliver the training on the set date, we would ask that you assist us in finding an alternative date for your training.
- If your organisation needs to postpone training because of COVID-19 (rearranging for a later date), there will be no charge (this overrides contractual agreements).
- If your organisation needs to cancel training owing to COVID-19 related issues, we will need to make a small administrative charge of 10% of the agreed fee (overriding our current Ts&Cs).
- To avoid incurring cancelled travel costs, we will only book tickets on the day of travel, which may make them more expensive than usual – apologies.
Alternative training arrangements
We are currently looking in to software to help us deliver our training online. Please do contact us if this is an option for you. Some of our programmes should adapt fairly easily to this format, although not all. The nature of our work is that it is usually best delivered face-to-face.
These are unprecedented circumstances, and many people will undoubtedly be feeling unsettled. Our team are highly qualified and experienced in helping people keep their psychological balance and will continue to be a resource to your organisation, should you need us.
The Petros Team